Scene 1: *Sound of footsteps running on the sidewalk* She looks back scared * F ootsteps continue* *Breathing intensifies as she pants* *Gunshot* Reverse/rewind sound Scene 2: *Sound of a school bell ringing* Students flood out the doors and begin to chatter Scene 3: *Lighter footsteps on a sidewalk on campus* -Aja: Oh my god that class is so boring -Sophia: I know right... -Aja: Have you finished the homework yet? -Sophia: No, Ashley was supposed to send me her half, but she has n ’ t been to school in days, I m kinda worried -Aja: You know, now that I think of it, I haven’t seen Kayla in days either, that’s strange. *Pulls out cellphone* -Aja: Hey, look at this. Snapchat maps says that they were both last seen here by the beach on Friday. -Sophia: We should go check it out. Scene 4: *Sound of car driv...
Comments
Post a Comment