Film Review

 After all the filming, and editing was done, it was time to start the next step. The entire opening sequence was done. All the scenes were but in order and the music was added. Lastly, the titles were set to appear on the final product. The next part was to find someone to review the video to critique it. A couple of people were asked as I thought it would be a good idea to get multiple people's opinions on it. My partner and I both agreed to interview different people and the take all of their critiques and fix the opening sequence to be great. The first person I asked was my friend Cece. I asked her to first watch the entire opening sequence first and then after go through it slowly to say what she liked and didn't like. The first thing that she said could have used some improvement was the acting. However, this obviously could not be altered as it would need to be re-filmed. However, she did say that she enjoy is the setting at which some of the shots were taken place in. She liked the amount of time that was spent on each scene as she did not think anymore needed to be added to any of them. The next person that was interviewed was my other friend Taylor. The first thing she told me after watching the video was the angles were a bit awkward as they changed so much. However, I told her that this was actually needed for them opening sequence as many different angles and shots needed to be used. What she said she really enjoyed was the sound effects and music that was used. The sound effects really matched well with many of the scenes. For example, the footsteps went well with the scene where I was running away. Once both my partner and I finished interviewing all the bad critiques and good ones where put together and will be able to fix. 

Comments