On Saturday December 4th filming was finished. Once again there was a lot of difficulties with the schedules so it was hard to find a good day to film. As a group it was decided that filming would take place on Saturday morning. The first couple of scenes that would be filmed were at Aja's house. My group and I chose to film at her house because it was convenient since all of us knew where she lived. The first thing that had to be done was choosing the type of fancy clothing that had to be worn in the beginning. This was difficult since none of the group members had fancy attire. However, the group members and I came to the conclusion to wear black clothing. This would range from black jeans, to a black dresses. The next scene was of the group getting ready in the mirror (for going out to a club). The makeup was more on the dramatic side. When switched to the second part of the video with the more comfortable casual clothing I had to remove all of my makeup. It was difficult...
The next step for this project was to choose the music that would work with my film. This would require a lot of researching. Places like YouTube and Google is the best choice in finding good quality music. At first, I wanted to use a popular artists music as it draws more people in. A lot of research came in to use when I looked up how to use someone's song without getting a copyright strike and this included emailing a letter. However, I then realized that would not be the best choice. This is because I would have to deal with figuring out a way to use someone else's song without getting in trouble. It is very difficult to deal with copyright in this small-time frame. I would have to email the production company which would be very time consuming. As they would probably be very busy dealing with other things it would take a long time to get back to me. This includes all the emails they already have from other people asking to use their music. By the time they get to my email...
Interviewer : I am here today with Sophia to discuss her film that recently came out. Can you please describe it for everyone? Sophia: Ah yes...so the film is called Gunshot. It is a thriller that is about two students who find missing bodies in an abandoned building near their high school. However, they end up sucking themselves in while trying to find their friends. Interviewer: That seems very interesting. I am looking forward to watching it! Sophia: Thank you! Interviewer: So, I have a couple of questions I would love to ask about the making of the film and what you think will come out of it. Do you think that will be alright? Sophia: Of course. Interviewer: First question is “How does your product use or challenge conventions and does it represent social groups or issues?” Sophia: That’s a very interesting question! Just like any other thriller film, my film's opening scene is conventional, primarily showing ...
Comments
Post a Comment