Updates After Film Review

Once completing the film review it was time to revise the final product. Overall everyone had thought it turned out pretty good. To make sure it turned out good, my partner and I decided to look at all the critiques that were pointed out. In total I interview four people. This included Cece, Taylor, and my parents. Once combining all the people that my partner and I interview (9 people), it seemed that a couple of revisions needed to be made. A critique that was pointed out by my mom and dad is the filter that was used for the film. They said that it did not help the film in any way at all and that it even made it look tacky and fake. My partner and I both had individuals that pointed this out, so the filter was changed. Once checking back with everyone, they still did not think the filter looked good. So after changing the filter a couple more times, the original color was used. Everyone said that this was a good idea. (12) Another thing that was changed was the 'creepy' music. Both Ashley and Taylor pointed out that it was not a good fit with the scene. They commented that they thought it was to reminiscent of Halloween. Taylor advised that I find something that was less for the holidays and more creepy and scary sounding.  My partner and I again had to go on a hunt through YouTube for music. Once a better song was agreed upon, I presented it to Taylor and she said it was much better. The last thing that was fixed was the footstep sound effects as they were a bit off. This comes to the conclusion of the production of the project, with the revision of the opening sequence being the last step.



Comments